Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Country Crock

I don't know about you, but we like to keep a tub of Country Crock in the refrigerator.  It's easy, convenient, and tastes great as a spread.  We're toast eaters, and Country Crock is much easier to spread on toast than a hard stick of butter.  Don't get me wrong - we love butter too, but it isn't always easy to use.

I appreciated the opportunity to try Country Crock for free from Smile.ly.  I appreciate most anything that's free!  :-)

Convenience is always a good thing around our chaotic home.  I try to have good dinners on the table several days a week.  The hubby loves bread with his meal.  During the summer, we love to eat fresh corn on the cob.  That's when Country Crock comes in - quick on the cob and easy for the kids to spread on their rolls.  Love it!

If you haven't tried it, give it a shot.  They are offering a .40 cent off coupon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!