Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cross Pen Review

Cross Pen
http://www.cross.com/

There’s just something about a good pen: a sturdy, stylish, fluid pen. I don’t know exactly what it is, but holding a nice pen in my hand just feels good. I enjoy writing with it. I enjoy owning it. I threaten my kids never to touch it lest they lose it.

As a BzzAgent, I got the thrill of test driving a Cross pen. It’s right pretty, isn’t it? This pen even features a cartridge allowing the pen to become a pencil. A luxurious pencil. Ok, I know, I’m a little silly about my pens. But, I teach writing for a living, so I should be more conscious than most about writing and what I choose to write with.

The Cross brand has been around for 150 years. Obviously, they are doing something write… uh, I mean, right. The stand by their pens offering a lifetime mechanical guarantee. Nice to have a product that truly focuses on quality! In fact, they also offer a 30 day money back guarantee on any non-engraved product to ensure your satisfaction.

Looking for the perfect Father’s Day or Graduation gift – may I suggest one of these pens? They come in a variety of styles sure to impress. Right now, using the code SHOPCROSS, you can get 20% off of your gift giving. I love a good discount! Not sure which one to give, use the Cross Gift Finder to get help selecting just the right one.

My grad is getting a Cross pen. He’s always loved a good writing instrument, just like his mama.

*** As a BzzAgent, I received my pen free for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!