Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Slim Down Sunday Meme - Week 7

Heartfelt HomeschoolingWhether you want to lose 10 pounds, 20 pounds or 100 pounds – it always helps to have support from those around you.

Goal – lose 20 pounds   
Pounds Lost (Week 6) – Down .5 pounds - 15 total...


How it Went This Week:
This week has been good.  I realized I'm not eating enough protein and I think that might have something to do with my weight loss slowing down.  I'm also not eating enough calories - I think.  There are days when I'm only getting around 800.  I know - in a lot of ways that's a good thing, but I don't want my body to kick into starvation mode and really halt my progress.  I'm going to target 1000 every day this next week.

Do you count calories?  How many do you eat?  How active are you?

What’s my Plan for next Week:

As you see above, my plan is 1000 calories and more protein.  I'm going to keep focusing on walking in addition to TKD.  We're getting into full swing with homeschooling and my fatigue is really kicking in, so protein should help that as well.  Napping every day just isn't an option... 

I tried the Kellogg's Special K Cracker Chips - ummm....  Cardboard.  You can eat 30 of them for 110 calories, but they don't taste that great.  May have to try a flavored one instead of Sea salt.  I did discover Klondike 100 calories ice cream bars.  Ummm... YUM!  So, they are my indulgence.


I hope all are safe from the hurricane and having a great week! 

How's your week going?

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your progress and good luck with the increased calory intake this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linking up with you this week for the first time. Congrats on 15 pounds lost!

    I don't count my calories. All I know for sure is that I eat too many and use too few. :)

    Thanks for hosting. This is exactly what I've been looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!