Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Never Inhale Chlorine

Having opened a chloring bucket a thousand times, imagine my surprise when I got too close and a giant puff came out in my face.  Surprised enough to inhale and then realize that was a dumb idea!  Two days in the hospital and inhalers for the next couple weeks.  Never let your kids near the chlorine bucket!  So glad it was me and not them! 


  1. What a horrible surprise! I am glad you are ok!! Sharing on my facebook!
    (A bit of bad humor...I bet you lost some weight for the Sunday meme! haha. Ok, you can slap me now {grin}

  2. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

    Heather - I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I even requested a fruit bowl from the cafeteria for my meals. :-) I'll take the weight loss however it comes. :-)

  3. How awful. I hope you feel better now.

  4. Thanks Eileen - definitely feeling better... :-)

  5. Ouch! That's surprising. How are you doing now?


Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!