Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Week 1 of Sensa - The Pros and the Cons

Well, I have to say that I’m not hungry.  This is surprising given that I’ve only been eating around 1,000 calories a day.  I was eating quite a bit more than that before I started dieting.  Weight loss is happening, but I would contribute that as much to the diet and exercise as I would to Sensa.

On the negative side, I have a sore throat.  It started yesterday.  I’m not sure if it’s from Sensa or not; however, I have no other symptoms.  It started shortly after starting Sensa, so I’m going to monitor it.  If it’s viral, it’ll go away in a few days.  If it’s bacterial, I’ll get sicker.  If it’s Sensa, then it probably won’t go away.  Then, I’ll have to take a week off to see if that’s what is causing it.  With all the blooming going on around here, it could just be an allergy as well.  I hope it’s not Sensa – I’m enjoying dieting and not feeling like I’m starving.

I have to say - Sensa is easy.  Sprinkle and eat.  Not being hungry is a wonderful experience while dieting.  When I diet and I'm hungry, that's when I miss those yummy foods I can't eat.  However, when I'm not hungry, I don't miss them. 

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that it is not making you ill.

    You definitely, definitely do NOT want to go below 1,200 calories/day for a woman. I'd hate to see you reverse all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!