Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Slim Down Sunday Meme - Week 21

Heartfelt HomeschoolingWhether you want to lose lose weight, get fit, eat healthier or all of the above – it always helps to have support from those around you.

Goal – (Revised) Run in a 5K to earn a black belt in TKD

How it Went This Week:

This was a good week.  The hubby and I didn't run on Monday because we were both fighting colds.  Our Taekwondo demo team had it's first demo on Saturday, so there were several extra practices.

Okay, this probably seems silly, but I was really excited about it!  I broke a brick doing an elbow break, twice!  :-)  There are four of us doing power breaking on our demo team - we were a little nervous about cinderblocks, but Master Singh said we can do it.  We started small.  It was a real boost to be successful.



Middle and I earned our high blue belts on Saturday as well!  Very exciting!


On the food front, I've been a piggie.  Need to stop.  :-(

What’s my Plan for next Week:

Running Monday - I mean it! 

TKD has become our obsession, so we'll be there the other four days.  I'm gonna rest up on the weekends.  I'm getting some pretty funky bruises.  lol

May God bless you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!