Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Test Driving Tyson Chicken Mini Sandwiches for Breakfast - #tysongoodness #CBias

As a busy, homeschooling family, I am always looking for quick and easy ways to feed my brood.  Breakfast is one of those times when we tend to default to a quick snack, or cereal, or, in my case, just a Diet Coke.

We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but, not being a morning person, preparing something wonderful each morning just isn’t going to happen.  That doesn’t mean the desire isn’t there – it’s just the brain doesn’t engage until my second or third caffeine.
My boys are really good about grabbing breakfast before we start our studies.  Right now we are on break, so they’ve been more lax about trying to eat something good before kickstarting the day.

I was given the opportunity to try out the new Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches.  Chicken, bread, cheddar cheese – that sounds like a winner.  Plus, they are microwaveable – my kids can all run a microwave with the best of them.
We gave them a shot. Today is two days before Christmas.  Besides wrapping up loose ends before the official holiday, we wanted some family time.  Breakfast wasn’t really in that equation – so I gave the men a box of the mini’s and let the dice roll.


The verdict – they really liked them.  My hubby was especially impressed.  He needs something quick to grab on his way to work, so I’ll add these to our freezer supply.  The boys liked them too!  This is a win.  I have to be gone next week, so having something the men can make quickly and is good for them is great!  I’m glad I got the chance to try them.  If you’d like to see our shopping experience, click here.

Right now, Tyson is offering a rebate.  If you buy two packages from Walmart and use this form, you can get a $5 giftcard for Walmart.  That amounts to a free box.  Free being my favorite number, of course.  Be sure to check out the store locator - they aren't available in all Walmart stores just yet.

If you’re looking for something a little different for a snack or quick breakfast for the family, give these a try.  They are a nice, warm change from cereal.

*** This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!