Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Question Friday


Join me in a little Five Question Friday? When you are done visit the My Little Life blog to see what others had to say.

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?

That’s a hard question to answer since I don’t really like movies or TV. I can watch A Christmas Carol every year and not grow tired of it. Does that count? I’ve seen Jurassic Park several times. I remember how astounding those dinosaurs were in the theater when it came out. It’s no masterpiece, but is fun to watch.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?

Since my public school teenager just spent four days lounging around the house, I’d have to say the Southern fear of bad weather. Two days made sense, the third day seemed overly cautious, but day four was just crazy.

Starting February, my pet peeve will be people who still have their Christmas lights up. I swear one year I’ll start a non-profit dedicated to going around and extricating Christmas decor from the outside of people’s homes.

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?

Godly, intelligent, determined, maternal, fun

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?

Travel. I’d love to be one of those people who test drives vacations and then writes about them. I’d go anywhere and everywhere.

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?

No matter what the cost? Hmmm… I can’t think of anything… Wait! Diet Coke! Must have diet, and it must be Coca Cola brand. I’ll hunt high and low for a bargain on Diet Coke, but when push comes to shove (or the caffeine headache kicks in), I’ll spend the money to bring it home. Ahhhh… Pure refreshment! I’m pretty sure it’d be one of my “If I were stranded on an Island” must haves. I’d find a way to keep it cold, or drink it warm if I had to. In fact, I’d probably take it intravenously were it offered… Wait… Too much info. Yes, I have a VICE. I know; I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!