Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Memoir - Week 18

Yesterday was 65 and beautiful. Today it is supposed to be in the forties and rainy. What a difference a day makes! At least the nice day was on the weekend! Here’s Monday Memoir:


Where did you go on your first date?

Gosh, I’m trying to remember my first date. I remember going to a school dance with a boy when I was in Junior High – that might be my first “date”. His name was Matt Kerr. How funny I remember that since I can’t remember the name of most people I meet. Just popped in my head. He went to a different school and we met taking swim lessons together. We went for ice cream afterwards. I don’t remember if we even saw each other again after that…

Do you still remember your first love?

Sure. I think we all probably do. It was in high school - my senior year. He was a year behind me. We dated for a few months, and then he had to move out of town. I was devastated. We’ve stayed in touch over the years as friends. Sometimes we go years without contacting one another, but then we’ll end up emailing or making a phone call. Odd how that person, whether they remain your friend or not, always seems to stick with you.

How about you? Answer these questions on your blog then come on back and link up…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!