Join me in a little Five Question Friday? When you are done visit the My Little Life blog to see what others had to say,
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
St. Jude’s. Children suffering from cancer just breaks our hearts. We love St. Jude’s and all they do to help those precious angels.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
Pain in the butt! I don’t like being cold. Period. My kids like it for about 30 minutes during which time they get tons of clothes soaked (mostly because we don’t really have winter gear due to not really needing it), freeze their fingers and toes, and demand copious amounts of cocoa. The public schools are always closed when it snows, so my boys automatically start asking for a day off. I prefer to bank those days for time off when we can really enjoy it. Besides, we live in the South. I don’t even own a snow shovel. Definitely, pain in the butt!
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I wish I could sing. I think music is a great way to share joy, praise, love, sadness. Unfortunately, I wasn’t given much of a voice. I can carry a tune – sort of. It’d be nice to really sing out without everyone cringing at my missed notes. :-)
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
I do read too much news. I wouldn’t say I’m a junkie. If they ever start charging for the online newspaper, I’ll be out. If it’s free and fast, I like to catch up on what’s going on around here and in the world.
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
Hmmm… Drinking just isn’t my thing. I live and breathe Diet Coke, but that’s not really a cocktail. A good hot Chai tea with whipped cream is quite delicious… Does that count?