Friday again? Time is really flying... Yikes! It makes me feel so stressed. I have great visions of all we are going to accomplish this year - how to make it all happen when the weeks are scooting by at break-neck pace is beyond me right now.
Join me in a little Five Question Friday? When you are done visit the My Little Life blog to see what others had to say.
1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
It would have to be a professional traveler. I’d go to all the exotic places, stay in the best hotels, eat the best food, participate in all the fun activities and get paid for it!
2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Cabin in the woods, no question about it! I love the beach for about one week a year, beyond that, I’m a mountain girl. I just don’t like sand – it gets EVERYWHERE! Give me cool breezes, mountain hikes, rivers and waterfalls – that’s my idea of paradise!
3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
Kyra – her name came from Australia (as did my ex-husband). Love this name!
Kemper – I was studying middle English at the time – it means fighter or champion
Benjamin – named after my grandfather
Noah – we searched and searched and this name just fit
4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
Dessert. Especially flan! If I make flan, I eat ALL of them. It’s bad. Flan is like Lay’s potato chips to me – no one can eat just one. Yum!
5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
Hmmm… Good question. I wouldn’t say my house is deep cleaned, but it’s not lightly cleaned either. Is there a middle version? We are always straightening – it’s as bad as dishes or laundry, for everything we pick up two or more things get left out.