Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

High School on the Horizon at MamaBuzz

MamaBuzz
I’m honored to be a contributing writer for MamaBuzz. If you haven’t checked out their web site yet, I strongly encourage you to. It’s a wealth of information and reviews on many aspects of life – not just homeschooling.

Of course, if I’m writing, it’s probably about kids, homeschooling, teens, etc. This time it was about the panic of homeschooling high school.

Check it out here: High School on the Horizon

I’m sure many of you have been, are, or will be there soon. Read and comment – I'm looking forward to finding those nuggets of gold that will make all the difference in our homeschooled high school success.

2 comments:

  1. I am there with you. I feel a bit overwhelmed by having a 9th grader this year. We are trying to plug away at all our credits a bit here and there. Plus I pray--a lot! If we are in prayer and communication with God He will lead us in the path in which we should go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle, for the comment! What have you found to be the most challenging? What has gone more smoothly than you anticipated?

    April

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!