Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

Join me in a little Five Question Friday? When you are done visit the My Little Life blog to see what others had to say.

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?

No.  I did lose track of time once and not pick up my son from his football practice.  I felt really bad about that.  I don't remember where I was, but I do remember looking at the clock, panicing and racing to pick him up.  That was before we all had cell phones.  He forgave me, but he's never forgotten.

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)

Very first date.  Geesh - I have no idea!  I remember taking a boy I met in swimming class to a Jr. High dance.  That might have been my first date, but I'm not sure.  Something vaguely in the back of my mind makes me think we went to a movie or something before that, but nothing concrete.  I guess it wasn't that amazing since it didn't make much of an impression.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)

I have a phobia about my kids being near heights.  I can be near them no problem, but if one of them so much as leans over a high railing, I panic.  It's weird because that's the only thing that triggers that intense of a panic response in me.  All my kids know not to go near a ledge of any kind. 

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?

Totally depends on the situation and what is at stake.  If it comes to someone wronging my children, look out!  If it's just day to day stuff, I'll either deal with it or walk away.

5. Wood floors or carpet?

Wood in most of the house.  Carpet in the bedrooms and bonus room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!