Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

Join me in a little Five Question Friday? When you are done visit the My Little Life blog to see what others had to say.

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?


I had to testify at a child support hearing, but that is it. Nothing bigger than that. So glad that is all over!!

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?

Actually, it is my sister’s, and, yes, it’s up in my attic. I guess we really need to decide what to do with it. I don't guess either of us will be using it again. I could ship it back to Colorado, but then what would she do with it? She’ll be here this summer – good thing to put on the agenda to discuss. I don’t mind it up in the attic, but she might like to consign it and make a few bucks.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

When I’m happy, I just love to be around my family or my friends. That’s what makes me happy (most of the time.)

When I’m sad, I like to sleep. Crawl in bed, pull up the covers and sleep it off.

Stressed – well, I clean. If I’m really stressed or anxious, I suddenly have a compulsion to clean everything around me. Unfortunately, that means me seeing all that the others need to pick up and hollering about it, which results in more stress for everyone. Maybe I should just go to bed then too!

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

When my kids were young, they would sleep with us sometimes. I’d always nap with them. There’s nothing more heavenly than wrapping your arms around your two year old while he/she drifts off to sleep.

5. Do you watch late night TV?

Not really. We watch and occasional game or the sci-fi channel. Yes, we’re geeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!