Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

Join me in a little Five Question Friday? When you are done visit the My Little Life blog to see what others had to say.

1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?

Sure, dark brown with white’ish gray highlights. Problem is, those "highlights" are a totally different texture from my dark hair.  Wirey, in fact.  I'm not sure what kind of "do" I'm gonna have in my old age.  lol

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?

Hoping to get more planning in for summer soon. We do like to take at least one trip and that requires planning for all of us to be able to go. As for activities, they come by the seat of our pants. I like to take it one week at a time so that we don’t fill the summer with busyness and forget to just enjoy it.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?

Anything all of my family loves to eat. It’s hard to get everyone on board with a meal. If I had to pick a meal, probably a good grilled steak, my special baked beans, corn on the cob, yeast rolls and blueberry cream dessert.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?

Nope. I don’t give something to be told thank you. It is nice if the opportunity is there, but if I send something and a person is busy, I’m not going to get upset if they don’t have the chance to say Thank You.

5. How did you meet your best friend?

At our Teen Learning co-op. I didn’t even realize we lived really close to one another until I had to submit information for the next year. She has a son my son’s age, so it all started with just getting them together. What a blessing to have found a true friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!