Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Slim Down Sunday Meme - Week 14

Heartfelt HomeschoolingWhether you want to lose lose weight, get fit, eat healthier or all of the above – it always helps to have support from those around you.

Goal – (Revised) Run in a 5K  
Sorry I'm late posting - we went out of town for a little getaway and I didn't get this posted before I left.

How it Went This Week:

Stress!  That's how it went this week.  Good stuff for the most part, but hectic.

I managed to get in two TKD practices, one run (that went very well!  Yay!  Week 4 of Couch to 5K.) and attending Demo practice on Friday.   We tested and earned our Blue Belts on Saturday, which was excellent!  I did memorize my poomse combos, but, unfortunately, I realize that I need to really get them engrained because I get distracted by the people around me testing.  I may try doing them with my eyes closed next time. 


What’s my Plan for next Week:

This week I will for sure run on Monday continuing my Week 4 training.  The plan is to attend TKD practice on T/W/TH and Demo on Friday.  Demo is a definite as he required 100% committment to be on the team.  I hope to go two times on Friday - once at 12:00 for the adults and then again from 6:30 to 8:30 for the mixed ages. 

Still taking the probiotics and will update on that once the two week trial is up.

What is your plan for this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on earning your blue belts. You're doing really well on the exercise front - much better that me! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!