Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

Join me in a little Five Question Friday? When you are done visit the My Little Life blog to see what others had to say.

1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?

I think What Not to Wear – who doesn’t want a fabulous makeover and $5000 to spend in NY? I assume that’s still how it’s done – haven’t seen the show in forever.

Of course, I’d drive the hosts crazy. Unless there are clearance racks at Bloomindale’s, there’s no way I’m wasting five grand on full price clothes! Geesh! I’d teach them a thing or two about bargain shopping. :-)

2. Do you have any tattoos?

Yes, two. One is on my front hip, and the other is on my back hip. Sometimes one might get a glimpse of the back hip, but nobody really sees the front. The back hip is a dogwood flower. Four petals for my four children and six leaves for my total family. The dogwood flower represents Christianity as it is shaped like a cross with a crown in the center. The spiked tips represent the crown of thorns. The plant grows little red berries that are drops of blood. Christ was said to be nailed to a dogwood tree.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?

Yes. For the most part. Partially because my memory is old. I led a pretty tame youth. I was a bit of a crazy driver – we’ve talked about that. I made some mistakes – they are aware of those too. Hard to know if it’s the right thing to do, telling them mistakes. You hope they will learn from them, but often they just get thrown in your face by teenagers at inopportune moments.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?

Totally depends on how close I am to it. No sense risking an accident to save a few minutes.

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?

Chocolate chips. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!