What a sweet gesture by Sweetpea at Broad Horizons to select me for the Stylish Blogger Award! That made my day! Now I get to pass it on to fifteen of my favorite bloggers and hopefully put a smile on their faces as well.
The rules are:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
- I am the mother of four amazing kids ages 20-11.
- I get the honor and priveledge of homeschooling my two youngest - this means I also get to teach English to homeschooled high schoolers and speech at the JV level.
- Which leads to the fact that teaching is my passion. In addition to #2, my work online as an adjunct univerity instructor and course developer keeps me busy and active in my love of English and teaching it to others.
- Books are my friends. A thirst for knowledge has always kept me on the edge of my seat - since we can't always go out and experience everything we want to - books are a great alternative.
- Keeping in the English vein, I'm a grammar nazi! My sister-in-law just gave me a shirt that reads, "I am the grammarian about whom your mother warned you." ha!
- I've found a love for Chai tea...
- I'm developing my bucket list along with my dearest friend. We hope to get to work together to check a few items off each other's lists.
Faith Family and Fun
Guiding Light Homeschool
My Little Life
The Hundred Acre Wood Reporter
Marine Corps Nomads
Reviews & Reflections
My Life on a Taffy Pull
We Love to Homeschool
The Berry Patch
Consider it All Joy
The Homeschool Desk
A Life Better than I Deserve
Our Busy Homeschool
So many great blogs out there! I hope you'll visit them all!