Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

Join me in a little Five Question Friday? When you are done visit the My Little Life blog to see what others had to say.

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?

It's entirely possible.  If I'm lounging around and just wearing sweats with nothing better to do, then possibly.  Or, if I change into an outfit in the evening for some reason, I might, just might, put it back on the next day.  I'm sure I duplicated apparel as a college student - who didn't?

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?

Hmmm...  Large city...  That's a tough question as I really dislike cities.  I guess Denver because that is where my family lives.  But, it'd be on the fringe, let me assure you.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?

Well, if we're flying, that means we're going somewhere cool.  So - fly!  It's faster.  I hate long drives.  It's more exciting.  We go further.  It usually means hotels and sight seeing and meals out are involved.  Yep, flying.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?

Ha!  Paint everything that I can get a brush on.  Scrub the floors, walls, bathrooms, etc.  Clean the windows and the screens.  New mulch around the house.  Open the pool and get it crystal blue.  Air the place out.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?

To Kill a Mocking Bird.  Just read it with the boys.  What a timeless story with great lessons for all to learn.  They ate it up.  I could read this book over, and over, and over.

1 comment:

  1. Denver is a pretty awesome city, but I am also being biased. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!