Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Redecorating - Quick, Call PSS…

Redecorating continues, though I feel like we are almost to the point of completion. We’ve taken a brave, new step – plants.

Yes, you should immediately call PSS (Plant Social Services) and report me. I’m the original brown thumb. One would think plants wouldn’t be hard to keep alive; however, I haven’t found this to be true.

We picked the “hardy” indoor kind, so my great hope is that if I occasionally, um, I mean, weekly remember to water them, then they should continue to be beautiful and enhance our new living room/dining room.

Here’s visual verification that they do exist and their present condition. Should you become worried about their health and welfare, I will not be offended if you ask for the occasional pictorial evidence.





I think they look pretty good. I was on the fence about getting anything tropical since we don’t live in a tropical place. Yes, I am the one that cringes when people put palm trees in their front yards around here. I mean, really? Isn’t that how kudzu got here? Ok, maybe it’s not the same, I’m just saying!

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. That is soooo pretty:) I have killed all my plants in the past as well (if not me, moving has) But, they are supposed to be so good for your indoor air quality, too--I need to try again. I think those "fit" the space very well. Go green thumb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!