Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Meal Menu?

Christmas Eve is tomorrow! As usual, it came way too fast. Not that I’m not ready, but I do miss the holiday excitement once it’s all over.


This year we will be staying home and celebrating the actual day of Christmas with just the six of us. Here’s the menu with everyone’s input:

-   Honey glazed baked ham

-   Cornbread stuffing

-   Homemade macaroni and cheese

-   Nana’s Green Beans

-   Croissant rolls

-   Blueberry cream dessert

-   Hubby’s now famous sweet potato pie

What does your holiday menu look like? Is it a tradition or something you’ve decided to do for this year?

I’m feeling stuffed just writing it!

My heartfelt wishes for a very Merry Christmas!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!