Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Five Question Friday





Join me in a little Five Question Friday? When you are done visit the My Little Life blog to see what others had to say.

1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story?

Sure, I regift. No horror stories, though. I only do it if I have been given something that I know someone else (besides me) would love. No reason to not give it to a happy owner. Besides, the alternative is to take something back. I’m not opposed to that either. If I get something I don’t want and don’t know anyone else that would want it, then I’ll return. I see no reason in returning something that someone would love to get money and then turn around later and buy them a gift they may or may not love.

2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?

I mean… I could probably guess one or two things, but I prefer not to. My husband is very clear about me outlining what I want for Christmas. I’m very clear that I don’t want to do that because I’d rather rely on him to have ESP and figure out the absolute perfect gift for me. :-)

3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa?

Santa brings the big, fun presents. We tend to give them more practical gifts. It’s so much fun Christmas morning to have the kids come down the stairs to see what Santa has brought. Stockings are a fun aspect of Santa too. My good friend fills giant stockings for her family – she’s inspired Santa to become more industrious with filling the stockings this year.

4. What store do you love to by jeans from?

Jeans and me don’t get along. I must have a deformed body or something. They just don’t look good on me. Maybe I haven’t found the right place yet.

5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps?

Typically we have a nice family meal. Sometimes it’s with lots of people over and sometimes it’s just the six of us. This year I’m making by request for just us six. Looking forward to relaxing and enjoying some good family food and fun.

1 comment:

  1. I have never re-gifted, but I have heard some great stories from those who have. We are having a slim CHRISTmas this year, but we have much to be thankful for. God has blessed us. Have a Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!