Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Five Question Friday


Join me in a little Five Question Friday? When you are done visit the My Little Life blog to see what others had to say.

1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?


There’s something about the tree being up after Christmas. I guess it’s because we start so early that once the event’s over, I’m ready to have it down. Typically, within one to two days after Christmas, the tree comes down.

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?

Each year the kids pick their favorite snacks, we pick a movie and a game, and we all have family time. At twelve, we watch the ball drop, call our friends who haven’t reached New Years yet to taunt them and then head to bed.

3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?

Nope.

4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?

Pretty much the same as we spend it now. Family time.

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?

I guess just with family. Have never really done anything outside the home for New Years.

2 comments:

  1. Following from the 5QF. Here is my post if you would like to read it.

    http://visualizedbychristy.blogspot.com/2010/12/continued-five-question-friday-post.html

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how "Family time" is the main theme here. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!