Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Five Question Friday


Boy, it is cold outside.  Well... Cold for this part of the South.  It's a whopping 29 degrees outside with a high of 53.  For these here parts - that's WAY cold.  May have to go buy soup and batteries just in case... lol

Join me in a little Five Question Friday? When you are done visit the My Little Life blog to see what others had to say.


1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!

This year is tough – I don’t really have anything I want and nothing I need badly enough to ask for it. Besides, I love the giving part of Christmas. It’s the best when you get someone that perfect gift and their eyes light up when they open it. I could use a new knife set for my kitchen – I’m hoping for that. Pretty lame, huh?

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?

My favorite gift from the past would have to be the trash bin my father-in-law made me. He’s a carpenter and he made me this gigantic trash can (takes 39 gallon trash bags) stained the color of my cabinets and designed to fit right in with them. With six people running around, a large capacity trash can is perfect! The fact that he made it for me really touched me.

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?

I think I’d be either an attorney, a scientist, or a counselor. I love the search for truth – those occupations would be right up my alley.

4. When do you put up your tree?

Friday after Thanksgiving. Christmas comes way too fast not to get it up right away!

5. What is your favorite Holiday?

Christmas! I love everything about it! The celebration of our Savior’s birth, the decorating, the music, the food, the atmosphere, gift giving, you name it. I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!