Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Recipe #2 - Easy Skillet Chicken Parmesan

I've dedicated this week to trying out new recipes from my Campbell's Cookbook that a good friend recently sent me.  It's always fun to liven up dinner time with good food.  Look here to see what I'm trying this week.  The recipes are listed if you want to testdrive with me. 

Easy Skillet Chicken Parmesan is exactly what it says - easy!  This particular dish was went over well with the majority of my family.  I used chicken breasts, homemade spaghetti sauce and low fat mozzarella.  Yum!

Here's what it looked like in the pan:


I was able to use the sauce to make a side of pasta for my family:


I went with no pasta and a broccoli mix for my side keeping it healthy:


I'd call this venture a success!

2 comments:

  1. Morning! I am returning the follow from http://amomjustwingingit.blogspot.com

    I must say I am extremely weak when it comes to chicken parm and I must have this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kel,

    There's no breading, which I prefer anyway. I thought this was really good, and the hubby loved it!

    April

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!