Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Slim Down Sunday Meme - Week 11

Heartfelt HomeschoolingWhether you want to lose 10 pounds, 20 pounds or 100 pounds – it always helps to have support from those around you.

Goal – lose 20 pounds   
Pounds Lost (Week 9) – Well, I've gained 3 pounds.

How it Went This Week:

This week has been stressful.  In addition to that, with fall coming on, I've been trying out new recipes for the family meals.  I've fallen off the wagon a bit.  My hubby also made me sweet potatoe pies as a "cheer me up".  They were delicious, but did push me right off said wagon.

However, it's not a total loss (or gain is it were).  I've been careful about most meals still and have been doing my wogging for Couch to 5K.  I'm feeling good about my level of exercise and making healthier (although not diet) choices with my eating.  Focussing on fitness has been good for me, and I have to admit I've enjoyed cooking and not freaking out about eating.

We'll see where this leads.

What’s my Plan for next Week:

I'm going to start Week 3 of my Couch to 5K training.  If all goes well, I'm going to also start looking at 5K's to enter when I'm done with Week 9.  The speed isn't there, but that's ok.  I have many months to get the speed up if I can only work up to running three miles.  I can imagine if I run three miles three days a week and do TKD two days a week, eating will be less of a major concern. 

How's your fitness plan coming?  How will the oneset of winter change things or will it?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement, April! I'm impressed as all get out that you're on week 3 of Cto3K--I can't run to save my life (well,maybe to actually save my life...).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!