Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Slim Down Sunday Meme - Week 10

Heartfelt HomeschoolingWhether you want to lose 10 pounds, 20 pounds or 100 pounds – it always helps to have support from those around you.

Goal – lose 20 pounds   
Pounds Lost (Week 9) – Unsure - probably gained some.  Had lost 15.5.

How it Went This Week:

This week has been a real mixed bag for me.  We've had a VERY hectic schedule, and a my middle son's 14th birthday.  Eating out has been the only way to get dinner most nights.  I've been pretty good.  I gave up on the cleanse - I realized my diet stress was coming from that.  A knee-jerk revolt to being WAY overlimited.  I am still taking the psyllium and the charcoal as I've seen benefits from doing that.  Additionally, I've added back in some foods I enjoy.  If I can find what I can eat and maintain where I'm at, then I'll know a little more reduction will restart weightloss.  That and the Couch to 5K.  I've not done well with that this week because of the schedule, but we did have two strenuous TKD workouts and I ran once.  Am going to run three times next week.  I want to wait for the hubby, but if I do that and something comes up in the evening, it doesn't happen.  That's what happened to us this week. 

What’s my Plan for next Week:

I'm going to keep up with the Couch to 5K.  I'm amazed - I've only been doing it for two weeks and already see a difference in my endurance at our TKD practices.  Looking forward to signing up for a real 5K in a month or so!

Continue to watch my intake of food.  This next week should be THAT week, so probably won't weigh, but I will try to be mindful of what I eat.

So - what is your favorite recipe for indulging without bulging?

1 comment:

  1. The fitness seems to be going well so all credit to you. This is something I really struggle with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I love to hear your thoughts!